Weld neck flange ASTM A105 ASME/ ANSI B16.5
Weld neck flange (WN flange) is one of the commonly used forged flanges.It means a flange has a neck for weld with the pipe,and easily to recognized by their long tapered neck on the flange (the neck is also called hub in the weld neck flange).The tapered neck can supply a high strength reinforcement to support flange and pipe.It means the weld neck flange is suitable to used in high pressure and extremely temperature situation.
ASTM A105 is a common carbon steel material for weld neck flange,and the ASME/ANSI B16.5 is the commonly standard for weld neck flange.As a professional flange manufacturer,we supply ASTM A105 ASME/ANSI B16.5 weld neck flange in the dimensions 1/2″-72″,pressure class 150-class 2500.
If you want to know more information about ANSI/ASME B16.5 weld neck flange,please click on the link bellow:
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 150 weld neck flange
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 300 weld neck flange
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 400 weld neck flange
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 600 weld neck flange
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 900 weld neck flange
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 1500 weld neck flange
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 class 2500 weld neck flange
In order to prevent the ASME/ANSI B16.5 ASTM A105 flange from rusting in transit, we will take anti-corrosion coatings, such as coating with anticorrosive oil and galvanizing,etc.We also protect the packaging of flange, such as wrapping plastic film.If you want to know more about our products,please feel free to contact us.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org