Introduction of reducing flange
Reducing flanges are a specialty flange that are most often used on projects that require the fitting together of different sized pipes.
A reducing flange consists of a flange with one specified diameter having a bore of a different and smaller, diameter. Except for the bore and hub dimensions, the flange will have dimensions of the larger pipe size.
Reducing flanges are designed for when there is a change in the pipe size. The predominate flange (dimensions) matching the larger pipe size (NPT) but having a smaller bore matching the smaller pipe size (NPT). These flanges normally come in blind,slip-on,threaded and weld neck flanges.
Type of reducing flanges: welding neck reducing flange,slip-on reducing flange,threaded reducing flange.
Uses of reducing flanges:
- Reducing flanges are a little easier to bolt up than non-reducing flanges.
- Provide the most perfect solution when you need to connect different size flanges.
- Available in all types and pressures.
- Fixed by welding, gluing or clamping flanges of equal dimensions, provided with different connecting pieces.
- offer the simplest and least expensive method of mating two different sized flanges.
If any question about the reducing flange,you can contact our company for price and technical data sheet.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org